Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Houston and Galveston

So then I was off on July 10th to surprise my friend Erin for her 30th Bday. Her sweet and very anxious husband has been planning this surprise party for over 6 months. It went off perfectly. She was so surprised and even cried when she saw me and Mis, and some good friends from Louisville, who had made the trip. Of course I cried too! :)

Then it was off to Galveston for the girls night, while her husband and parents stayed back with the 3 kids. Good Relaxing times! TEXAS is HOT! Like stale dry heat HOT!! slightly miserable out of the water. So we had a lot of time in the pool.

Sunday the kids and rest of the fam joined and we just relaxed by the pool at the condo and went to Rain Forest Cafe in Galveston Monday night. Tuesday it was time to head home.

Great Trip with great friends!! Love you guys, but missed the girls that couldn't be with us.
Then Look Who I ran into in the ATL airport!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics from Texas. Wish I could have been there. That is funny you ran into Nicole & family.

    ReplyDelete