Tuesday, February 9, 2010

To Blog or Not to Blog

Lately I have started to think I should get back into blogging. But I just don't know.....Soooo, to Blog or not to blog, you tell me??!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Blog - sometimes its the only way I get to see the fun pictures you have and hear about the details of your life. Also, right now you have time and it will provide a great way to doument things going on in your life. I look forward to reading it! Maybe it will help me blog more often too! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know - I've been wondering that myself lately... Maybe we can make a pact with each other to update our blogs twice a week and if we don't, the other one hell about it. Want to try it out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the other one gives the other one hell about it - is what I MEANT! Hm-m-m, maybe I shouldn't blog after all if I leave out complete words

    ReplyDelete