So anyway....On to my favorite moments.....
1. 5am feeding!! I know, I'm crazy again.....BUT, that is the time when I really think all is right in the world. When my Nugget is done eating she leans back on the boppy, legs limp, arms stretched up by her head and falls right back to sleep in my arms. She looks so satisfied and peaceful! Jeff is asleep next to us, the house is dark and quiet and I just look at her and smile! :) That moment makes this Momma really happy. And....that moment didn't last long enough.....She is now sleeping through the night, and we don't have 5am wake ups anymore. Again, I know some of you might think I'm crazy, but my Angel sleeps 10pm-10am. So waking at 5am wasn't bad bc we would go back to sleep until almost 10. Now, we are doing 10-9, well, 10pm starts our feeding so really sleeping closer to 11pm-9am! Momma can handle this! Hopefully, I'm not jinxing us!
Similar to this look....although this was not 5am
2. Morning Smiles! So when she gets up for the day....9-10am, I go in her room, raise the shades and then peek over in her crib. The moment she sees me coming to get her, I get the biggest smile! I slowly un-swaddle her and she stretches out and just smiles and giggles! I LOVE it!! Another favorite moment, this Momma treasures. I'm going to try to catch it on video some time, but this little Booger just focuses on the camera anytime it's around and stops doing what ever she was doing.
All Swaddled sleeping Soundly
3. Bath Time! Well.....bc nothing is cuter than a little naked tushy and this baby girl is all smiles! She can be tired and cranky and we can put her in the bath and all is calm in her world.(most of the time ;) )
4. Nap time! :) What Momma doesn't love when their baby is napping soundly? :) We struggle with these some.....not so much going down for our naps, as that is pretty seemless, but staying down and putting ourself back to sleep after only 40-1hr is the problem. Mommy is working on that!
BUT....when I do go pick her up.....She gives the biggest smiles and shyly turns her little face into my arm with a big open mouth smile! It is seriously the cutest thing EVER!
I have many favorite moments, but these are some that almost bring tears to my eyes sometimes. This Boogy is growing so fast it makes me sad! Someone told me to put her on her tummy more, that she would crawl sooner.....Is it bad, that I don't want her too??? :) Not bc she'd be mobile, but bc that means she's not my tiny infant anymore. Also, I thought this was cute....someone's comment when talking about her 3 children walking...."My first baby, I encouraged to walk to me; my 2nd, I pushed down; my 3rd, I held down!"
They really grow too fast!
(sorry for the poor pic quality....I tend to take more with my phone bc it's
handy, but def doesn't take the best pics)
I'm enjoying and embracing all these sweet times with this baby girl!!




No comments:
Post a Comment