Summer Marie is here and Healthy. Born May 20, 2009 at 8:29am. 5lbs 9oz
She is Gorgeous!! Jana had an unplanned natural child birth and is a Rock Star!!
Second to Report!!! Today is my Pops last day of work!!! He is retiring and he soo deserves it!!! He provided for all of us for the past 35+ years and he amazes me with his drive, loyalty, and love!!! He grew a beard and is READY for the simple life. Mom and him bought a place on the Gulf and I imagine now, they will be spending much time there!!Congrats Pops!!! Wish I was there to celebrate with you tonight!! I Love You!! and Miss you all terribly today!!

I have been a little home sick lately.....I think I was so used to being in touch so often with Mom and Pop and the fam, that after the wedding and things settled down I miss them A LOT!! Another reason I miss home, is my sweet nephew and nieces!! They grow up soo fast!



No comments:
Post a Comment