Monday, May 3, 2010

Mexico...Just the Girls!!!

My Mom treated my sister and I to a 4 day trip to Mexico for a long weekend in late February. We had such a great time, and it was the first Mother/Daughter trip we have taken just the 3 of us in Years! Thanks Mom, for an Amazing time!!
We each had a Mommy and Me "Event". You got to choose something you wanted to do and Mom did it with you. I, of course, opted for a Spa visit for a Massage. Marguerite, opted to swim with the Dolphins. HA! Mom wasn't quite as excited about swimming with the Dolphins as we was her massage, but was a major trouper. When I figure out how to upload video, I will have to share the video's of them being pushed by the Dolphins. It's great!
The Water Was Amazingly Clear!!! The most Beautiful Color of Turquoise I have seen in a long time.



Thanks Mom, Again, for an Amazing Vacation! Love you Both!

3 comments: