Monday, October 25, 2010

What's Your Guess??

Boy or Girl???
It's that time to take the poll?? We find out in 2 weeks!!
I can't wait to know which is growing in my belly and will be joining our family!!
I'm so anxious!
Nov is going to be a BIG month for the Coleman's!!
Stay tuned for more exciting news!! :)
Let us know what your guess is?
Hope you're having a great Monday!
ps-I spoke to soon, only off the meds 2 days and it started back. So Back ON them!! I think I have decided to embrace it and come to terms with the fact the sickness is here for the long haul. Lately it's an every other day occurrence...better than every day, I guess. :)

1 comment:

  1. Where is the poll? You can add one on the sidebar...anyways-I think it is going to be a BOY or a GIRL. I had a dream which one you were going to have but I can't remember now...Didn't I tell you? Which one did I say?

    ReplyDelete