Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Visitors and a Wedding!

Sally and Amanda(MIL and SIL) came for a visit! We had a great long weekend with them, even though they were pulling for LSU against Auburn. I almost told Amanda she could sleep in her car! ;) We did a lot of shopping, football watching, and Eating!! Boy did we eat! Sally had a list of restaurants she wanted to try and we did our best to hit some of them. Dinner at Blossoms, coconut cake and after dinner drinks(don't worry, I didn't partake in the drinks, although if I had, I would have loved a Bailey's on the rocks!) at Peninsula Grille, lunch at Glass Onion, and Brunch at Poogan's Porch! I was Stuffed! We also did a surprise early birthday celebration for Sally. Her birthday was Nov 1st, you can see her surprise when she walked in to see her birthday cake and us singing.... :) Great Visit!

Then last weekend we headed up to Greenville to celebrate the wedding of these two!! Nick Brown and Ashley Inabinet. Now Mr. and Mrs. Brown!! :)
The fall colors in Greenville were so pretty! Our Bridesmaid dresses were Eggplant and Spice, you got to pick your color, and from 4 different styles. I Loved my dress!! We had a spa day on Friday and I pampered myself with a massage, mani and pedi.

Jeff and I after the wedding, heading into the reception. (don't worry, I wore heels in the wedding and just changed into my flats for the walk to the reception)
Nicole, me, Jeff, and Jessica. You can see the "spice" dress on Jessica. It was like a pumpkin! The colors looked beautiful!

Me and the Beautiful Bride!!
Belly Pics.....Me and Baby C!! 18 1/2 weeks
We had our hair and make-up done, which was soo nice not to have to do myself

I really liked my hair. She put these braids in it and I thought they were cute! :)
A little sneak peak of something else exciting that is going on in our lives..... ;)


Love you all!!
PS- we find out the sex of Baby C, next week!! We are soo excited!! Get your predictions in.... :)

2 comments:

  1. Les, the pictures look great! Those are some of the prettiest bridesmaid dresses I have seen and your hair and makeup looks awesome.
    I still don't have a "feeling" about the sex. Weird, I typically have an opinion about everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! A new post. Love your dress, love your bump, and love YOU!. And really love love love your surprise!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete