Friday we went to Emily's(my college roommate) to meet her and her little girl Alexa Grace. Alexa was born just 3 weeks before Madelyn and Emily and Wes adopted her! She is such a true blessing and answered prayers for their family and all of us! It was so fun to finally get the girls together!
Also, Amanda drove in from Montgomery to meet MG! Blake and Claire came too! We are soo fortunate to have such good friends, that share in such a joyous time with us.
Missy came too, after she got off work! We had lunch, visited, swam, and Alexa even let Madelyn nap in her crib! :)
Meeting Sweet Amanda
Blake and Claire(still warming up, being a little shy)-I can't believe how big they both are now!! I remember meeting both of them, as tiny babies!
"I like your finger, Amanda....will you teach me to paint like you one day?"
Em and Alexa
The GIRLS!!! thinking...."What the heck are these crazy ladies doing?" Oh, they want us to smile??
I'm not smiling....you woman look like crazy people!
I can't help but want to sing the song..."Lean on Me" :)
Future College Roomies! Who will win out....
Mommy's(both AU grads) or Daddy's(both UA grads)....or neither! HA!
Alexa gives a smile!
The last time all 4 of us were together was in the late summer last year! We sat around the pool and I told the girls I was pregnant! Emily shared they were in the process of getting everything together to adopt. This day was the next time we were ALL back together.....and there we sat....with all children present! Such a Miracle and Blessing! I wish I had gotten a pic of us girls and all the kids together, but....o'well!I Love these Girls! Just wish we lived closer! :(
Next up.....THE BEACH!!
No comments:
Post a Comment