I thought this picture pretty much summed up the weather this weekend. It would be beautiful and sunny and then a storm would pop up out of no where and it would pour rain for about 20 minutes and then be done. Crazy Summer time storms! I am also glad it's Monday and Jeff is off call, b/c his phone rang ALL weekend, everytime a storm came up!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Today is the Birthday of 2 Lovely People! It is Nicole's 30th and my brother in law, Dane's.....37th(?). You sure don't look that old!
Happy Birthday Nicole and Dane!!! Wish I was there with you! I added some pics that I thought were cute and funny.



I think these pics were too funn

y and cute not to share! Miss you, Guh!
Also, this weekend Beavis went to the barber shop. He wanted to Wish you a Happy Monday and show off his new Bandana

Hope you all had a Great Weekend!
Awww...Beav. He is too darn cute. xo
ReplyDeleteBeautiful picture. I miss you!!
ReplyDeleteLove Beavis.
ReplyDelete