Sunday, June 28, 2009

Montreal Day 5

So Obviously, after quite an adventure on Tuesday, Wed I opted for a little more low key. Wed, was a holiday for them, St. John the Baptist's Day, so the city was bustling like a Saturday. I opted to take off toward the Port this day, as I only had to hit the Number 55 bus to get there, and I knew that area better. I packed my bookbag with, a towel, my book, a water bottle, phone, I-pod, and I was Off. Stopped at Starbucks for an Iced Mocha, and perched myself in the park for 3 hours, of reading, relaxing and people watching! It was Lovely! A Gorgeous Day!

(I just thought, these little girls picnicking by me, were soo cute!)
That Evening we were off with the Group from the Conference to a Dinner at Gibby's. Cool Old horse stables restaurant in Old Town area! Unfortunately, I forgot my camera. Then later, came back to the hotel and had a couple drinks with a couple from New Brunswick that were at the Conference. Crazy story I have to share(for all you moms, out there).....they said their son, had really bad stomach problems for the first 2 years of his life. He would throw up all the time. no doctor could figure out what to do or what was wrong. They ended up at a Pediatric Chiropractor, 6 visits later, he hasn't thrown up, since! Same went for when he had ear infections....they were about to put tubes in his ears and they took him to the Chiropractor, once before going for the tubes.....Magic....worked again. No tubes, went in! Just something I thought I would share, when you think you have done everything......

1 comment: