The weekend is now over... :( We had a GREAT Weekend.
Friday night started off the weekend right! Allison joined Jeff and I downtown, for a little Janita Greenbergs for dinner, with a couple Margaritas! Then it was off to the old American Theatre to see Banana Monologues, hilarious one man comedy show about a relationship he was in. It kept us laughing the whole hour!! Then we capped the night off at Rue de Jean for a night cap, and some police entertainment, as they chased down some kids in a Range Rover....I think they were stereo-typing, but who am I???!!



Saturday was spent around the house, yard work, cleaning, Lowe's and such. Then Saturday night we went to our friends, Matt and Lindsey's. We grilled out only the Best -Arnone's Italian Sausage, made by Nicole's family! We would have made her proud. It was done, just the way she always did it for us. Grilled peppers, onions, sausage on a hoagie type bun, with mustard! Perfection! We also, had cupcakes to celebrate Brian's bday. I decided Brian needed some icing in his face(or in his hair), played a little Corn-hole, and we capped the night with Dance Party! Chris and Megan shared some big news! They are expecting a little one in January! YAY!
I am going to try to upload some video of Linz and Michael dancing to Justin and Madonna! Hilarious!
Then for Sunday, we were off to Lowe's to layout and design a new kitchen. It is looking good, but we can't find anywhere to put the Refrigerator, so I can knock down those walls and make the space all open! O'well, looks like we might just have to work with the current layout with some minor adjustments. I will hopefully post when it ever gets complete! :)
Hope Everyone has a Great Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment