Sunday, June 28, 2009

Montreal Day 6

So this Day, I was a little less adventurous.....
Just some window shopping. But we did stumble across a movie set, almost every day.
They were Filming Beastly in Montreal. Vanessa Hudgens and Mary-Kate Olsen. Some guy also, that I didn't know.

(Wardrobe Trailers)
That evening we went to a restaurant that we found our last trip. Modavie (pro-nounced, Mo-Day-Vee)- it is fabulous! local Jazz, every night, good service, good wine(which surprising is very rare to come by in Montreal), and Great Vibe! Lovely, end to the trip!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Where in Montreal did you see the Beastly set filming ? Can you remember where you were?

    I live around here and I want to take pics too?

    Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were pretty consist around the area of Sherbrooke and St. Laurent, right behind that gas station on the corner. They have a tent setup on the second story of the building and filming inside. Wardrobe trailors were around Alymer, between St. Catherine and Kennedy, and the big set filming was in Old Town area up the road from Notre Dame. Good Luck finding them!

    ReplyDelete