If you haven't heard this Amy Grant song.....take a listen....It's GREAT stuff!!
Better Than a Hallelujah
It reminded me that even when we are complaining and ridden in sin, God just hears a Melody and thinks we are still Beautiful even in the mess we are! :) As we are his children! It makes me smile!
And maybe the very first lines start to ring a little true to me, as I know I'll be singing through tears some nights! But I smile thinking about it! God is Good!!
*also, you savvy bloggers, anyone want to tell me how I could have attached the actual video into my page? I'm still slow with this stuff. Thanks!
Thanks Morg!! I think I got it!
Better Than a Hallelujah
It reminded me that even when we are complaining and ridden in sin, God just hears a Melody and thinks we are still Beautiful even in the mess we are! :) As we are his children! It makes me smile!
And maybe the very first lines start to ring a little true to me, as I know I'll be singing through tears some nights! But I smile thinking about it! God is Good!!
*also, you savvy bloggers, anyone want to tell me how I could have attached the actual video into my page? I'm still slow with this stuff. Thanks!
Thanks Morg!! I think I got it!
Ha ha, love you Le. All you need to do is take the embed code from YouTube or wherever the video is and then paste into the HTML editor here in blogger. :)
ReplyDelete