Wednesday, September 22, 2010

We're Having a BABY!!!

YEP!! Finally I can break my silence!
We are soo excited to announce we are expecting a little one March 31, 2011!!
I have been about to bust at the seams to announce this, but we were waiting until after we got the first trimester "all clear" appt out of the way! YAY!
We had our doc appt yesterday, and got to have another ultrasound. It was so fun to see the little Nugget! It was just bouncing all around. Unfortunately, we didn't get yesterday's images digitally but did get ours from a month ago, so I'll share one of those. We took a video yesterday during the ultrasound and once I figure out how to upload it, I'll share that.

It is still crazy and surreal to me that this little baby is living inside of my belly! It's just amazing!
Some fun facts from the appt and where our Nugget is today.
-3inches in length
-measuring right on target
-little arms and legs just moving all around
-it was arching its back and squirming during the ultrasound
-settled into a spot and put one hand behind its head and the other up to its mouth, relaxing
-had it's little legs crossed
-has a heartrate of 156

This little Booger is also making Momma VERY sick! :( More on that later. But if you haven't already put it all together, this is why my husband has been soo fabulous and I have been so under the weather!
Now, that I can actually voice what is going on in my life, hopefully, I'll blog some more! :)

****I'm off to remove a large animal from my attic......yes, you read that correctly!!! Wait, I'm not actually doing it, but having someone come and check it out! Something is up there, and NOT happy about it! EEeeewww!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray Hooray HOORAY!!!!! Love you two~

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo! um, didn't realize you weren't announcing it before, sorry! hope you are feeling a little better.
    good luck with the animal...can't wait to hear what it is!

    ReplyDelete